Boba Fett - Red Dawn Boba Fett - Red Dawn

Great fluid animation and a terrific sense of depth and perception. I honestly thought it could have ended earlier than it did, the shot of Fett walking alone through the desert would have been a visually striking ending. It would have been interesting if there were any visual cues as to how he escaped, and the only thing that stuck out negatively for me was when he threw the thermal detonator, which compared to how vivid and colourful the rest of the animation was, seemed very half hearted and lacking power.

Overall though, a subliminally crafted tribute.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Nobody can touch your style.

Very distinctive visual style as usual, and there's a lot more black humour (I imagine intentional) this time around, especially the end shot, which essentially was a twisted and cold version of what you might find in a children's sitcom.

I'm not sure if this is 'good' from the casual sense of the word, but I did laugh at the bleak incredulity of it all and never got bored.

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Brilliant satire

Satire of what I'm still not too sure on.
A terrific highlight of your ability to write dialogue and if anything it shows that even without your trademark animation skills you can still make something brilliant.
Has anybody recommended to Tom making a collection for these various shape movies?

JohnnyUtah responds:

we probably should

Nether Runner Nether Runner

If you didn't have to restart from the same area EVERY TIME you died, it'd be a much better game.
Along with having to buy 4-5 upgrades just to progress past the first area.
There's a difference between wanting to keep playing, and HAVING to keep playing just so you can progress bit by bit.

13 Days After 13 Days After

Good concept, good mechanics, but a frustrating difficulty curve.

*Flight* *Flight*

Terrific, easy to play, very relaxing.

Worms Paper Trap! Worms Paper Trap!

Got it, chuckled at it, loved the nostalgia.

DoodlingHitman responds:

Great to hear! :)

tombstone tombstone

Very nice for a quick sketch

Nice shading and the characters in the background.
Would be good to see a drawing of Val Kilmer.