Boba Fett - Red Dawn Boba Fett - Red Dawn

Great fluid animation and a terrific sense of depth and perception. I honestly thought it could have ended earlier than it did, the shot of Fett walking alone through the desert would have been a visually striking ending. It would have been interesting if there were any visual cues as to how he escaped, and the only thing that stuck out negatively for me was when he threw the thermal detonator, which compared to how vivid and colourful the rest of the animation was, seemed very half hearted and lacking power.

Overall though, a subliminally crafted tribute.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Nobody can touch your style.

Very distinctive visual style as usual, and there's a lot more black humour (I imagine intentional) this time around, especially the end shot, which essentially was a twisted and cold version of what you might find in a children's sitcom.

I'm not sure if this is 'good' from the casual sense of the word, but I did laugh at the bleak incredulity of it all and never got bored.

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Brilliant satire

Satire of what I'm still not too sure on.
A terrific highlight of your ability to write dialogue and if anything it shows that even without your trademark animation skills you can still make something brilliant.
Has anybody recommended to Tom making a collection for these various shape movies?

JohnnyUtah responds:

we probably should

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

This AND a new JohnnyUtah flash?!

Truely a grand day for.....well me.

I liked the addition of new characters, hopefully some of them could be regular appearances.

Another great flash.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

You should make more talky stuff.

You have a brilliant nack for sharp and elaborate comedy writing, some of your similes and throaway lines are sheer gold.

Twitter is essentially the diary of a 10 year old girl or a 40 year old man available for all to read...

Like if Anne Frank had been a complete tedious bore devoid of any personality.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

A great addition to your spoof series

You hit the nail right on the head there pal, funny yet it has a valid point about how flawed the movie is.
Smashing!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

A brilliant streak of great movies.

No major improvementes over the last movie because, well, none were needed.
The fact you're only adjusting the formula slightly is good enough for me and shows the long lasting appeal this series has.
The new characters were a nice twist, and the familiar face will be enough to shut up most nay sayers.
I'm also really liking the new...atmospheric, middle of nowehere, ashen skies kind of vibe to the location.
Brilliant work

North Park - Film is Gay North Park - Film is Gay

I don't get it

It's a south park rip off essentially...based on your life. It'd be more interesting if it were conveyed through a different medium really.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Sod the "Mummies Alive"

This should have been my saturday morning routine, maybe Alan Moore can get in touch with DIC entertainment and make a series. On a side note it was epic how you mocked cliched character types.
A huge amount of Kudos.

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

Haha great pastiche.

Basically the premise of every pixar, hell even every kids movie. BE URSELF AND U CAN DO ANYFIN!

Also, the amount of retarded comments is quite sad.
Keep up the good work.